THIS TOOK SO LONG FF ALL THAT METAL.
Name: Eiries Phrixos (AY-REEs)Age:
6'2" without horns. Police/Criminal:
Eleska Dupree [link]Personality:
Eiries' personality is a little off due to being partially made out of metal and having his brain messed up a few years ago. For the most part, he's laid back, has a good sense of humour, and is pretty friendly overall. ON the other hand, he was "modified" in an attempt to be a mindless weapon for a rogue military group, so he retains no morals or empathy or... really any emotions at all. He basically has to fake it by remembering emotions from when he was still fully human.
His lack of morals does
help him be a pretty good criminal though. He WOULD be upset over the loss of his humanity and what he's become, but, well, he doesn't feel remorse. Bio:
Eiries was a normal middle-class kid for most of his life up until his mid-teens. His life wasn't particularly note-worthy or interesting. That changed when he was around 17. There was a freak explosion in the building where he worked. There were reportedly no survivors found in the collapsed building, however Eiries was picked up by a group of scientists who had found the half dead boy among the wreckage. Sans two limbs and an eye.
Since Eiries was going to die from blood loss anyway, they decided he was the perfect subject they needed for something they'd been working on called "Operation Aries". Which was, basically, to create robots for military use, but since AI would always be faulty, they figured that creating a cyborg with a fully functional human brain was a better way to go. Thus Eiries became a roboram!
Of course, the scientists really hadn't considered the fact that, roboparts or not, a human is still a human and not a robot, and has it's own free will which isn't going to sit down and let you turn them into a weapon. Since he decided he didn't really agree with their motives, he "convinced" the scientists to let him leave.
Naturally, he couldn't go back to living the way he had before. Not only was he physically different, but also mentally. And so he turned to crime. At first it was just petty thievery until he realized that his computerized limbs were a means to "hack" into various things. That eventually escalated into murder during thefts, which turned into murder just for the sake of murder itself. But more often than not, it's simply a "requirement" for the success of the planned crime. Additional info:
- His robotic parts are computerized to an extent (especially his eye) and he can use them to upload viruses onto things. Conversely, his robotic limbs/eye can contract viruses themselves so he only does this when absolutely necessary.
- His horns "collapse" (like a folding fan or a telescope) into much smaller stacks of metal on the top of his head which are harder to see through his hair, but still slightly visible.
- He has lost his morals since his experiment, and a large portion of his emotions in general. He's also more violent.
- His robotic limbs are starting to be a little worse for wear, but there's no one he can go to to repair them (anymore). Fortunately, they haven't started malfunctioning yet.
- Since he's basically half robot, it's very hard for him to have a "cover" and not obviously be a wanted murderer/thief/crazy cyborg. But since his horns collapse and he often wears an eye-patch, he can sooort of hide his identity, but not well. He doesn't mind killing people that try to alert the authorities to his location, though.
- He does what could be called the "dirty work" such as disposing of witnesses, smashing things, terrorizing little children.
- He uuusually won't get violent unless provoked. Usually.
- He hates cold weather because it stiffens up his limbs and make them hard to use.
- He's not sure himself if he's more robot or human.
- In the criminal world he's simply known as "Aries"
bluhh this will be rewritten/expanded later for sure ;_; suckssucks